In my point of view, teenagers SHOULDN'T talk love because that will affect their studies.Especially students who haven't reach
18.Teenagers who are under 18 need to prepare for their tests and exams.Their results will be recorded in the report card,so getting good points are important!If not,the chance of studying in a university will be lower.From what i have seen was my friends who are studying in Hong Kong or other teenagers are always talking love.They spent time on going out but becoming lazy on studying.
I heard that they got worse result than before.Although they are hard-working before they talk love,they can't even study well by their own so how can they get improvement on their results without concentration on study and just talk love all day long ?? That's why I think teenagers shouldn't talk love.

BY : GIGI

3 comments:

It's not a good idea to have a boy/girlfriend for a student, but sometimes that doesnt affect that much. i think when your reach to 16 or 17, it will be alright. We all know that we have to seperate the study time and playing time.
I think have a boy/girlfrind it's quite OK.

August 12, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

This is a very interesting topic Gigi. Of course the best thing for a student would be to concentrate on their studies and not think about having boyfriends or girlfriends but that is not always an easy thing to do. I always tried to encourage my children to not get too serious about having a boyfriend or girlfriend until they were at least 17 as it would distract them from their studies.

I know it was a big mistake for me. I had my first serious boyfriend when I was just turning 17 and it caused me a lot of problems in my final year at high school. I know my final results were not nearly as good as they should have been because of having a serious boyfriend.

So if you can manage to avoid it, my advice to all teenagers is to wait until you are finished high school before you enter any kind of serious relationship.

Regards
Susan H

August 12, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

I think it wasn't affect that much.
Someone can control their own emotion. They even can help each other with study. Not everyone get lost in the love world.
I think it is OK to have a boy/girlfriend.

August 12, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

Newer Post Home